At NeuroFitness The Brain Training Studio, you have the confidence of knowing that you are paying an affordable price for our services. We offer a variety of payment options for the convenience of our clients:
Blue Cross (VAC) continues to directly fund Neurofeedback training for our clients. Great West Life, SunLife, Manulife and other insurance carriers have reimbursed clients for Neurofeedback depending on their policy so please retain a copy of your invoice for the sessions that you receive at our clinic.
• Do you cover biofeedback?
• If yes, is it under Medical or Psychological Services?
• Will you cover biofeedback for (your symptom)?
• What rate do you pay?
(e.g. 80% of usual and customary vs. 80% of billed amount)
• If it is covered under Medical Services, do I need a prescription or letter from my MD to say it is medically necessary?
• Do I need to send the letter before I see the biofeedback therapist or can it go in with the first bill?
• How many sessions of biofeedback will you cover?
• Per year?
• Before I see the doctor again?
• Is there a limit of total amount paid out?
(e.g., pay for biofeedback only to $1500 in one year or 6 months)
• Do you pay an out-of-network provider?
If so, do I need to see my primary care physician to make a referral to a biofeedback provider?
• What is the licensing requirement of the provider?
Many companies offer Health/Flexible Spending Accounts to help offset medical expenses, such as Neurofeedback services. Be sure to check with your employer to see if this is an option for you.